Use case API Management
- Business Model Innovation
- API Management
- Big Data
Curious to know more?Contact Us
Reserved for your name and company logo! Contact us and become the best API example in Banking
Bank / Banks
As with online banking today, tomorrow every financial services company will offer an API. According to Gartner, 75% of the top 50 Banks will have launched an API-platform and 25% of these bank will have started a client focused App store.
The flexible API technology enables banks capabilities to rapidly offer customized solutions that meet customer expectations. Some examples:
- Generic API offer information about the bankstore and its products & services. Interest rates for credits and mortgages but also credit card offers and financial advice can be made available through APIs
- Personal APIs with a high level of security and authentication make it possible to make a balance inquiry, execute payment transactions, produce bank statements and deliver notifications
- Open Banking APIs allow customers holding multiple accounts and making use of multiple services at different banks to integrate all these services in your online banking application offering your client one integrated banking platform
- New delivery channels can be services by opening up APIs to other parties e.g. clients in automotive that use the credit API to enable customers to finance their new car, credit APIs for scholarships or other ways to finance a study and mortgage apps for the real estate sector.
Going further… As a bank you can open up your API to local business and ATMs and enable them to service your clients with relevant deals when your clients make use of an ATM or step into a branch office. Local business will be charged for all personal offers going through your channel to the customer.
By providing APIs as a bank new markets can be serviced. Curious to know what advantages a reliable and secure API platform can offer your business? Do not hesitate to contact us and start new banking tomorrow. We are happy to help you!